Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cuti Tahun Baru Cina

As a multiracial country, Malaysia certainly celebrates lots of festival, and this February is the Chinese New Year (the year of tiger). As to that, my family and I are enjoying the festive holiday by spending our time at Terengganu. On the last Saturday, we went to my in-laws's house at Kg. Rhu Sepuloh, Setiu. Near Penarik. They just moved to a new house that was built near the seaside. If I am not mistaken, the jetty to Pulau (aah.. what the name of that island... I've clearly forgotten).. I think it is Pulau Kapas and Redang...is situated at Penarik.

We went there with my husband's parents and his siblings. The 12th hour journey was quite a torture. We stopped for three times to have lunch, pray and dinner. We arrived at my in-laws's house at about 12 am. My back ached and my husband's is in pain.

We stayed there for 3 days. During the stay, we went to Kolam Air Panas La and Rantau Panjang at Kelantan. At Rantau Panjang, I only bought things for my children for the place was intensely hot and stuffy. My husband and I really hate stuffy places!

It is quite a journey. We really did enjoyed it and my children were having lots of fun with their cousins.

My husband's siblings and nieces

 
My family at Air Panas La

 
Sofea enjoying her time.

No comments:

Post a Comment