Friday, March 05, 2010

Selamat Hari Lahir... Sayang!

This dry season is dreading me but thanks to Allah, there's still nice refreshing wind blowing from the sea... Well, living near the seaside does has its advantages and disadvantages. The good part is it always a windy place, the not so good part is my complexion is tanner than before. I'm blacker than ever.
Tomorrow is my husband's birthday... I'm trying to conduct a surprise party but there's difficulties... maybe next time. So, we'll be celebrating it only by our family members. What I'm going to cook??? Hmm... my husband loves chocolate cake. I'll bake chocolate moist cake and decorate it with chocolate ganache, so, that will be the dessert. For starter... I'm thinking of foul medammes with toasted bread. The entree should be chicken.. maybe 'ayam golek' or something like that with rice and salads. I hope my husband will like it. He's a picky person especially on food. Thus, he'll eat whatever I cook.

Every year on his birthday, we always pray together and ask Allah to give him a healthy life and to pour love within our heart. It is nice to get together, with the children and spend time playing with them. I think I'll ask my husband to have a picnic near the seaside tomorrow. The children would be glad.
 
Well, hopefully my cooking will turn out nice and to my beloved husband.. I wish you a happy birthday and may Allah bless you with a blissful life. 

I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

No comments:

Post a Comment